'Teenage Dreams in a Teenage Circus'

Supreme Source for Your Musical Inspiration

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Black Keys + Local Natives

The Black Keys :: Tighten Up

I haven't talked about the Black Keys on here before, but there's a first for everything.  At this point they've been around for quite a while (their first release was way back in 2001).  Their blues-rock sound is definitely unique, and surprisingly has not really gotten old.  Here's a cut from their newest album, Brothers.  The album is being produced by Danger Mouse, and, as the wikipedia article about it states, "is amazing."  Also, check out the first two videos from the album featuring Frank the Funkasaurus Rex.  Gotta love it...

Tighten Up
Next Girl

Local Natives :: World News
As I'm sure yall know by now, Local Natives are probably my favorite breakout act of '10.  "World News" is one of my favorite tracks from the debut album, and here is the just released video for it!

Oh, I never got to post the video for "Airplanes," and I definitely suggest you check it out.

-- A Teenage Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Searches?