'Teenage Dreams in a Teenage Circus'

Supreme Source for Your Musical Inspiration

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Dodos

The Dodos


I've been listening to these guys for a few months and now the album is out, I finally have had a chance to really listen to it, and I have time to post!  I really like these guys from San Francisco - for me its the percussions that really make them sound unique and what gives their songs energy and passion.  They never seem to take over the song though - the guitar work and vocals give the songs emotion while the drums give you that energy to get up and move.  The lead single "Black Night" is what I had been listening to for a while and loving, and the rest of the album really lives up.  You can grab Black Night below; my other favorites from the album are "Don't Stop", "Going Under", and "Sleep."  If you are fans of Local Natives, you will definitely really like these guys!




mp3: Black Night
mp3: Sleep
mp3: Don't Stop

--Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Searches?