'Teenage Dreams in a Teenage Circus'

Supreme Source for Your Musical Inspiration

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some New Videos Plus Some Album News

Super Quick Post... First up...
MGMT :: Flash Delirium Video
Here's the video for first single off the duo's next LP, due out on the 13th.  It is nothing less than what you would expect from MGMT (Read: Weird Nonsensical Stuff that is fun to watch and will ultimately freak you out a little bit), and is right up there with the video for "O.N.E." by Yeasayer as weirdest video of 2010.


Titus Andronicus :: A More Perfect Union

A More Perfect Union

Titus Andronicus | MySpace Music Videos

Perhaps not as creative as the previous video (and the lead singer has definitely got to do something about that beard... it's definitely pushing the envelope..), but the song is great and makes up for the, dare I say, mediocre? video.  Best line in the song... "Baby we were born to die."  If you can't tell by that line, the fact that they talk about New Jersey in the song, and that there is a song by them called "Fear and Loathing in Mahwah, NJ," then I'll just tell you straight up... they're from New Jersey!  Why, you ask, do I mention this? I actually don't know but I thought I would throw it out there... I do have a cousin form NJ who loves them, so I guess they are kind of his patron band... unrelated though...

LCD Soundsystem :: This is Happening
The LCD Soundsystem album I was talking about in my previous post has just received a title, release date, and album art.  It's called This is Happening, which, as James Murphy always does, walks the line between making fun of being pretentious and actually being pretentious.  Same is true of the album art.  It'll be out on the 18th of May.

And Now For Something Totally Different
Geeks, watch and drool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Searches?