'Teenage Dreams in a Teenage Circus'

Supreme Source for Your Musical Inspiration

Sunday, February 14, 2010

(Insert Creative Post Title Involving Valentine's Day Here)


The Deadly Syndrome just announced their sophomore album, Nolens Volens (don't ask me what it means).  It's a follow up to one of my favorite albums, The Ortolan, which in my opinion exemplifies the LA sound and what makes indie music great.  The album is due out March 23rd, but here is the first release for it.  You can download it below, or download it for free at the band's website.  According to the band, there will be fewer wolves and ghosts...

mp3: Wingwalker




Also, one of my favorite up and coming bands just announced that they will be touring with Phoenix... that is one concert I would not want to miss.  The band is Northern Irish electropop/indie rock trio Two Door Cinema Club.  In the coming months, I think they will definitely be making a splash with their energetic and danceable sound.



-- A Teenage Elephant (who is debating whether or not to take down the Deadly Syndrome mp3 link... that whole Google think is still scaring me...)

2 comments:

  1. Nolens volens means "whether unwilling or willing" like: " the young man, nolens volens, helped his mother clean up the dinner dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thank you for enlightening me.

    ReplyDelete

Searches?