'Teenage Dreams in a Teenage Circus'

Supreme Source for Your Musical Inspiration

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eternal Summers

Here are two new tracks from Eternal Summers, who released their first EP earlier this year and are looking to release a full-length in the next year.  They are pretty simple, lo-fi, relaxed songs; fans of Wavves and Beach House will be pleased.  These were just released for free on Beko-Dsl.com.  Enjoy!

mp3: Safe at Home
mp3: Dye


In other news...
Broken Bells (whom I mentioned in my previous post) seem to have just posted some tunes (what plays changes every time you reload the page) that seems to me like a preview of what is to come.  I'm liking it, and it is reminding me a little of RJD2.  Check it out at kerbsnobell.com (an anagram for Broken Bells).  As always tell me what you think!

Vampire Weekend just put up another song from Contra on their Myspace, and I am liking this one a little more than the previous two new songs; it's called 'White Sky,' and it features a little synth (much better used than on the 'Cousins' b-side 'California English, Pt. 2,' and of course Ezra K. crooning "ooohhaaahhhoooh."  I think that if this is what the rest of the album is like, than it will be good.  Still have no idea if Contra will bomb or be good.

-- A Teenage Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Searches?