'Teenage Dreams in a Teenage Circus'

Supreme Source for Your Musical Inspiration

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Sunny Day in Glasgow

Here are a couple of tracks from A Sunny Day in Glasgow (who are not actually from Glasgow but Philadelphia), a band I have just heard about and am starting to really like.  These are from the band's second album (released a couple of months ago), called Ashes Grammar. 'Shy' is my favorite.  I really love their complex, multilayered sound.  It reminds me a bit of Horn of Plenty.  I get the feeling that seeing them live must be one of the calmest, most relaxed shows out there.
Tell me what you think of these.

-- A Teenage Elephant

mp3: Shy
mp3: Ashes Grammar/Ashes Math
mp3: Shy (Ernest Gonzales Remix)

4 comments:

  1. shy really takes a long time to get going

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bout some new recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to the teenage elephant?

    ReplyDelete

Searches?